The prospect of building wealth through successful investing has never held more appeal. But like any market, with increased demand for financial products has come increased supply. Investors are faced with what can be daunting choices.
As an Investment Adviser Representative with LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser, I can help you define your long-term investment objectives and build a personalized investment portfolio designed to work toward achieving them. I recognize the importance of getting to know you, your financial needs, your financial goals and your lifestyle.
The following is a list of the types of services we can offer at Bedford Federal Financial Services. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like information.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning through LPL Financial
- Professionally Managed Portfolios through LPL Financial
- Retirement Planning
- Multi-Generational Family Planning
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Income Investing
- Insurance & Liability Management
- Education Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Portfolio Review(Quarterly or Semi-Annual)
- Frequent Monitoring of Portfolio & Holdings
- Comprehensive Communications (Email, Research Reports, Monthly Newsletter, Blog, Social Media)
- Timely research and updates on market and economic trends
- Facilitate family meetings
- Liaise with other professional advisors (accountants, attorneys, etc)
- Personalized delivery of information (phone, internet, email, in-person)
|Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Bedford Federal Savings Bank and Bedford Federal Financial Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial Registered Representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: IN and FL.|
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|